Join us in the heart of the Costa Rican jungle for an unforgettable experience practicing yoga at Nosara’s premiere yoga and surf retreat. Immerse yourself in this all-inclusive yoga vacation at Jungle’s Edge. Nosara has been called a “Yoga Mecca” because of the ideal location and community presence. The entire town embraces the yogi mentality of peace, health and balance.
Daily practice of Hatha, Ashtanga and Vinyasa while being surrounded by the lush jungle of Costa Rica, accompanied with wholesome foods and juices, is guaranteed to enrich your body, mind, and soul. Whatever you may imagine as your perfect yoga getaway, this retreat at Jungle’s Edge will surely exceed your expectations. Perfect for solo travelers, couples, friends, and groups.
Package Details and Price
- 7 nights in selected accommodation type
- 3 delicious meals per day from our extensive menu prepared fresh with local ingredients (abundance of Gluten Free, vegan and vegetarian options)
- 1 power smoothie per day with fresh local produce grown on-site
- Unlimited yoga classes (offerings accessible to all levels) or mix and match with Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Surf Lesson, or Performance Training - Perfect for the travelers who crave flexibility and range of experiences
- Free Wifi access throughout entire resort
- Access to the saltwater infinity pool between hours of 10am-5pm (Sunhouse Villa, VIP Suites are located poolside)
- Transfers to and from Nosara Airport: We’ll transfer you to/from either Liberia or San Jose airport, or we can pick you up from anywhere in Costa Rica, and bring you to Nosara, on whatever day works for you. Liberia is the closest international airport. San Jose offers flights to Nosara Airport as well ($20 surcharge). Liberia shuttle prices each way: 1-4 people = $150 total; 5 or more people = $40pp. San Jose prices each way: 1-4 people = $250 total; 5 or more people = $70pp.
Cancellation Policy Your deposit is non-refundable, but it can be used for any Jungles Edge purchase up to a year after your arrival date.
host your own retreat
Nestled at the edge of the Costa Rican jungle away from all distractions, Jungle’s Edge is available for teachers and leaders of yoga, surf, fitness, jiu-jitsu, muay thai and boxing. Our accommodations and retreat facilities, including an open-air yoga and fitness studio, are the perfect getaway for your group to practice, train, explore and relax in the beautiful Guanacaste of Costa Rica.
Host your own retreat
Dining in the Rancho
Our chefs take pride in serving you healthy, local ingredients with a traditional flare of what they were raised on here in the Guanacaste of Costa Rica. All of our meals are buffet style with gorgeous presentation and are meticulously prepared. The Juice Bar serves cleansing juices and smoothies all day long. Dinner is not included for retreats on Friday evenings, we suggest using this time to explore the town with your group. There are many local shops and restaurants to choose from on this special exploration day. Ask our staff for suggestions and favorites! [(Desayuno (Breakfast): 7:30-9:30, Almuerzo (Lunch): 12:00-2:00, Cena (Dinner): 6:30-8:30)]
Our accommodations are surrounded by over 500 hundred Costa Rican banana trees, luscious plants and flowers that extend from the bordering jungle as well as the sights and sounds you come to expect in such a beautiful place. Our huts and suites and decked out with deluxe linens and mattresses from twin to king size. Most have ceiling fans and AC too. Linens and bath towels are provided and we offer maid and laundry services. Relax in one of our many hammocks carefully placed along our 4 acres of jungle oasis. Our 40×60 ft open-air yoga and fitness studio high high vaulted beams and can easily handle classes of up to 40 individuals.
Package Details and Price
- A free private or double room for group leaders, depending on the size of your group.
- A 40×60 ft open-air yoga and fitness studio surrounded by lush Costa Rican banana trees and other amazing plants.
- Yoga mats, bolsters and straps for yoga. Olympic wrestling mats for Jiu-jitsu. Bags and mats for kick boxing.
- State of the art Bose surround sound system that connects wireless.
- Unique bungalows and suites with ceiling fans, air conditioning and linen service. Private bathrooms and a lovely open air bath house.
- Open-air rancho where our chefs create wonderful Costa Rican flavors. We can accommodate most dietary requests.
- An incredible infinity edge salt-water pool with amazing valley views.
- Wi-fi throughout the entire retreat center.
- Amazing beaches with year round world class surf, just minutes away.
- Breath-taking views of the jungle and the sounds of the native animals that call it their home.
Jungle’s Edge offers a variety of Activities that can be done as a group or individually including surf lessons and massages
We can provide experienced and highly trained teachers of yoga, surfing, fitness and kick-boxing for those looking to add an extra element to their group’s retreat
At groups of 30 or more the entire facility can be private for your group’s desired week at no additional charge
If you bring 10-14 retreaters, one teacher can stay for free in a single bed room with a shared bath, if you bring 15-29 retreaters two teachers can stay for free in a double room with a shared bath. If you bring 30-39 retreaters 3 can stay for free. If you bring 40+ retreaters 4 can stay for free. The total possible amount comped is 4 people. Jungle’s Edge has the following room options available, all rooms have wi-fi, safety boxes and a refrigerator, most have ceiling fans and AC.
2 VIP Villa Suites, King, private bath, valley view terrace, AC/ Fan
2 VIP Villa Suites, Queen, shared bath, balcony and valley view terrace, AC/Fan
8 Lotus Suites, Queen or Two Single, private bath, AC/Fan
2 Little Lotus Suites, Queen or Single, shared bath house, AC
10 Bungalows, Private or Shared 2 – 4 Occupants, shared bath house
Transportation & Other Info
Liberia is the closest international airport. San Jose offers flights to Nosara Airport as well. Shuttles from Nosara Airport are complimentary. Liberia shuttle prices each way:
1-4 people = $150
5 or more people = $40pp
Terms/ Conditions: Accommodations are subject to availability. Add 13% Costa Rican Sales Tax to all prices listed. Deposit of $100 per room due at registration (non-refundable) 50% due three months in advance of arrival (non-refundable) Final 50% due two weeks before arrival. If we do not receive full payment within two weeks of the start date of your program, we will then reserve the right to cancel your reservation. We suggest you purchase traveler’s insurance.
For group inquiries email Chase@jungles-edge.com
We also have mountain bikes for rent!
50% payment is required to reserve your special stay. Please add 13% Costa Rican sales tax to all prices.
Cancellation Policy: Full refund of deposit provided we receive notification via email or contact form 30 days prior to your arrival date. After 30 days no refunds will be issued.