Host Your Own Retreat
- 3 delicious meals per day from our extensive menu prepared fresh with local ingredients (abundance of Gluten Free, vegan and vegetarian options)
- Friday funday guided excursion, lunch and dinner extra
- A free private or double room for group leaders, depending on the size of your group
- Daily beach transfers available in our Jungles Edge trucks. Dawn patrol 7am beach drop off 9am pick up. Sunset patrol 4pm drop off 6pm pick up
- Free fast WiFi supported by Apple products
- Transfers to and from Nosara Airport: We’ll transfer you to/from either Liberia or San Jose airport, or we can pick you up from anywhere in Costa Rica, and bring you to Nosara, on whatever day works for you. Liberia is the closest international airport. San Jose offers flights to Nosara Airport as well ($20 surcharge). Liberia shuttle prices each way: 1-4 people = $150 total; 5 or more people = $40pp. San Jose prices each way: 1-4 people = $250 total; 5 or more people = $70pp
- Two 1 hour and half daily sessions on both floors. More floor time available at extra charge
- All tours, activities, rentals and services à la carte.
Get to know our jungle vibe
Nestled at the edge of the Costa Rican jungle away from all distractions, Jungle’s Edge is proud to offer our accommodations to teachers and leaders of yoga, surf, performance training, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai, Tae Kwon Do and Boxing. Our facilities are perfect for weddings, anniversaries and corporate retreats from around the globe. Accommodations and retreat facilities, including an open-air yoga and fitness studio, are the perfect getaway for your group to practice, train, explore and relax in the beautiful Guanacaste of Costa Rica.
Our contemporary accommodations and our open-air yoga studios are set amid the tropical lush green jungle. Come be a part of our community, and experience the raw beauty of Costa Rica.
Pristine beaches, magnificent sunsets, and the most consistent surf breaks of the pacific coast are all a short walk away on a jungle path. There are many local shops and restaurant when exploring our lovely beach town. Ask our staff for suggestions and favorites! On site currency exchange available.
Dine at The Edge
Our chefs take pride in serving you healthy, local ingredients with a traditional flare of what they were raised on here in the Guanacaste of Costa Rica. All of our delicious meals come with gorgeous presentation and are meticulously prepared. The Juice Bar serves cleansing juices and smoothies all day long.
Our accommodations are surrounded by over 500 hundred Costa Rican banana trees, luscious plants and flowers that extend from the bordering jungle as well as the sights and sounds you come to expect in such a beautiful place. Our huts and suites and decked out with deluxe linens and mattresses from twin to king size. Most have ceiling fans and AC as well. Linens and bath towels are provided and we offer maid and laundry services. Relax in one of our many hammocks carefully placed along our 4 acres of jungle oasis. Our 40×60 ft open-air yoga and fitness studio have high vaulted beams and can easily handle classes of up to 40 individuals.
- A 40×60 ft open-air yoga and fitness studio surrounded by lush Costa Rican banana trees and other amazing plants.
- Treetop Yoga Studio poolside.
- Yoga cushions, bolsters, mats, blocks and straps.
- World class mats for Martial Arts. Bags and pads for striking.
- State of the art surround sound system that connects wireless.
- Unique bungalows with private baths and air conditioning suites. Onsite linen service.
- Open-air rancho where our chefs create wonderful Costa Rican flavors. We can accommodate most dietary requests.
- An incredible infinity edge salt-water pool with amazing valley views.
- Amazing beaches with year round world class surf, just minutes away.
- Breath-taking views of the jungle and the sounds of the native animals that call it their home.
- Jungle’s Edge offers a variety of activities that can be done as a group or individually including surf lessons and massages.
- We can provide experienced and highly trained teachers of yoga, surfing, fitness and kick-boxing for those looking to add an extra element to their group’s retreat.
- At groups of 40 or more the entire facility can be private for your group’s desired week at no additional charge, allowing 100% access and privacy.
When you bring 10 retreaters, one person can stay for free in a available lodging. When you bring 20 retreaters two people can stay for free in a available lodging. When you bring 30, three people can stay for free. When you bring 40+ retreaters, 4 people can stay for free and we close the retreats to outside guests, giving you 100% access and privacy. Our max capacity is 60 people. Jungle’s Edge has the following room options available, all rooms have fast WiFi, safety boxes, a refrigerator, and most have ceiling fans/AC.
2 VIP Villa Suites, King, private bath, valley view terrace, AC/ Fan
2 VIP Villa Suites, Queen, shared bath, balcony and valley view terrace, AC/Fan
8 Lotus Suites, Queen or Two Single, private bath, AC/Fan
3 Little Lotus Suites, Queen or Single, AC/fan, shared bath house
10 Bungalows, Private or Shared 1 – 8 Occupants, private bath house
Transportation & Other Info
Liberia is the closest international airport. San Jose offers flights to Nosara Airport as well. Shuttles from Nosara Airport are complimentary. Liberia shuttle prices each way:
1-4 people = $150
5 or more people = $40pp
Terms/Conditions: Accommodations are subject to availability. Deposit of $100 per room due at registration (non-refundable) 50% due three months in advance of arrival (non-refundable) Final 50% due two weeks before arrival. If we do not receive full payment within two weeks of the start date of your program, we will then reserve the right to cancel your reservation. We suggest you purchase traveler’s insurance.